"Still haven't been contacted"

About: Bedford Hospital South Wing / General surgery Bedfordshire PCT / Health visiting Lister Hospital / General surgery

I still havent been contacted with ref. to multi-system disease.. let alone connective tissue, Auto-immune, Lichens Sclerosis, and past month Growth-Insulin Factor.. and the Muscle atrophy.. I am in so much pain and severe dis-comfort.. and very, very annoyed.

Response from Joe O'Dell, Communications & Marketing Assistant, Communications & Marketing, Bedford Hospital NHS Trust

Hi there,

I see that this post is in addition to your original post a month earlier, I would like to encourage you to contact our PALS team via the details available on our website at http://www.bedfordhospital.nhs.uk/patients/pals-and-complaints

This will allow us to open an investigation and see what has gone wrong, and start to put things right.

Joe

Response from Peter Gibson, Associate director, public affairs, East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust

As there is more than one NHS organisation invovled in your care, we here at the Lister would rather you dealt with Bedford hospital who can then pass on to us any actions that need follow-up. Otherwise there is a risk of too many cooks spoiling the broth!

We do hope, however, that our colleagues at Bedford can sort these issues out for you quickly - which can be done we hope by contacting its PALS team as has been suggested to you already.

Update posted by sheera33 (the patient)

Have only been back on here since Feb.this year.. I went through complete procedures for complaints..

Right to Ombudsman, HD, Andrew Lansley and his assistant, David Cameron, Nick Clegg,, Jeremy Hunt, PoHwer, PALS-several times-, solicitors and many other avenues of so-called support..

I have 4 completely full, A4 binders of information, correspondence, documents and proof.

And no-one but no-one was bothered/interested, continued to blame symptoms as psychological.. This was proven wrong, many times, with diagnosis/tests/scans/blood tests, for all to view..