"Excellent experience would recommend this hospital..."

About: Hinchingbrooke Hospital

I attended the new Outpatient Unit in September 2011 to have an Morton's Neuroma surgery on my foot. I could not fault the service provided from the receptionists right through to the surgeon and his team. The care was excellent, the hospital was very clean and everyone was extremely helpful.

Only one minor comment was the information provided after the operation. It would have been nice to have had a leaflet explaining what happens after surgery and what things to look out for i.e. any problems that may occur.

Response from Hinchingbrooke Hospital

We are very pleased to hear that you received excellent care at Hinchingbrooke. All our patients deserve excellent care and all our staff work hard to deliver it. We will ensure that your comments are shared with those who contributed to your positive experience.

With regards to the information provided post-surgery, I would encourage you to contact the Patient Advice Liaison Service on telephone 01480 428964 or by email to pals@hinchingbrooke.nhs.uk, where this can be discussed further to improve services for our patients.