"a difficult situation dealt with in a professional..."

About: Kent & Canterbury Hospital

all the staff were very professional, they explained each step of the process clearly and allowed for questions. The doctor explained the results well and discussed the next stages and what the options were. I left my appointment feeling positive and totally reassured by the experience. If i had to go through the procedure again i would happily go to the same department again. I have told friends about the experience and how well it all went considering what the test were for and how nervous I was.

a good example of how staff of differing disciplines can work well together for the good of the clients and the department.

Response from Steven Hams, Deputy Chief Nurse and Head of Quality, East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust

We are delighted that you had a positive experience at the Kent and Canterbury Hospital, if you would like to let us know which department you visited I can forward your kind comments.

Thank you for taking the time to feedback and reassure other patients about the quality of care you received – we very much appreciate it.