"An excellent experience in the circumstances !"

About: St Albans City Hospital

i had never had any other operations or had to stay in hospital other than when i had my three children and when i was admitted with severe tonsillitis and the experience that i had during my stay at St.Albans to have my tonsils removed was excellent i was really nervous about the operation as having your tonsils out as an adult isn't as easy as when you are a child but all the staff were so lovely and reassured me even the surgeon and anaesthetist made the whole thing seem better and even shared a joke with me. I was admitted to Stoke Mandeville two years ago with severe tonsilitis and after a week i discharged myself as it was appalling people were badly neglected and it was so dirty i couldn't take anymore! its lovely to be able to compliment a hospital, i would like to thank all the staff on De la mare ward and the ENT & anaesthetist team for doing the NHS proud.

the parking prices seemed a bit expensive

there was always people cleaning around which is excellent

Response from St Albans City Hospital

Thank you for your feedback. Your comments have been passed onto the De La Mere ward and accompanying teams involved in your care.