"as care and treatment should, proffesional and..."

About: Queen Elizabeth Hospital (Gateshead)

i live in north tyneside and was an emergency admission, having broken my leg in previous years and been treated in north tyneside, the level of care pails in comparism to queen elizabethh hospital hospital; everything from domestic staff, nurses, promptness and courtesy of care, including the scary but efficient surgeon!

queen elizabeth hospital and especially ward 14 are a credit to gateshead. thank you.

Response from Queen Elizabeth Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback on the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and our services.

I am delighted that you had such a positive experience when you visited and that you have given the hospital and our staff such high ratings.

We aim to provide the best experience for all of our patients and we use all types of feedback, including positive comments such as yours, to monitor how our patients feel about our services and to make improvements if necessary. It is also important for staff to be aware of the positive comments made about them so I will ensure your comments are relayed to the staff on Ward 14.

Once again thank you for your feedback and for recommending the hospital.

Ian Renwick.

Chief Executive of Gateshead Health NHS Foundation Trust.