"Recommend holistic therapies"

About: Ashley House

(as a service user),

I'm one of the service users at Ashley House and have been going nearly 2 years. Just wanted to say what a good job they do in the holistic therapies, I recommend it. They do reiki, indian head massage, massage, reflexology, manicures and facials, and they make your tea and chat about your problems and make you feel at home.

Also Tracy now does acupuncture which I have been having for a while. I find it helps with my cravings for different things and makes me calmer and more able to maintain my emotions which have been up and down. I would say to try it if you have health prob it works for most things. Come along and see for yourself.

Response from Philip Gibson, Team Manager, Ashley House

Thank you for making this positive posting which will advertise to all our service users who read the patient opinion site that holistic therapies are available as a treatment option.As you mention the varied therapies that are available help with general wellbeing but also in reducing cravings to use substances.

Response from Tracy Williams, Holistic Therapist, Vida Holistic Living

We at Vida re pleased we have helped you in some way. The acupuncture is proving to be very popular with its known benefits for reducing cravings and withdrawal symptoms and insomnia. We hope you continue to come along and keep on your path of recovery.