"well looked after."

About: Lincoln County Hospital

the pain management team are very kind and put you at ease, it is such a shame tho that the waiting list is so long that you don,t receive treatment on a regular basis.

a ward so you would have a bed as sitting in the xray dept when you are in chronic pain is very difficult.

Thank you very much for leaving your feedback; I am pleased that the pain team took good care of you, though I am sorry that you feel you are not getting your treatment regularly enough. It would be difficult for me to comment on the frequency of your treatment without knowing you and your individual needs (and I know this response is quite some time afterwards for which I am sorry) but if you are still experiencing pain then please do contact your GP who can arrange for you to be seen and reviewed again. With regards to being uncomfortable in the x-ray department again please accept my apologies; I have passed your comments onto the team as we do need to think about how we can help patients such as yourself - it would be difficult to have a ward base but we could look at recliner chairs for example? And again, if you are in pain when you are waiting don't be afraid to tell a member of staff.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience - even though I have answered so late it is still important to us.