"Lovely foot treatment"

About: Ashley House

(as a service user),

I came into the vida session and had a foot treatment. Even though it was my feet that were treated it affected my whole body. I was amazing how it felt. I was very uplifted and felt happier and more positive. I also had a really good slepp that night. I don't understand how it works but I was really pleased and am coming back for more.

Response from Philip Gibson, Team Manager, Ashley House

Thank you for taking the time to make your posting which I will pass on to Vida and please keep using the services they provide for as long as you feel they are of benefit to you.

People benefit from both the treatments they offer and the time they also spend with individuals.I think one of the ways the foot treatment works is as part of relaxation therapy ,when you next attend for a session I am sure Vida will explain how the foot treatment works more fully to you .

Response from Tracy Williams, Holistic Therapist, Vida Holistic Living

We at Vida are very pleased that your reflexology had such a good effect on your whole body. It is known to be an extremely calming and relaxing treatment and rebalances the body. We hope you continue to come in and get pampered.