"Excellennt standards throughout, cleaning, surgery..."

About: Northern General Hospital

The staff were very well informed and shift hand overs ensured all the staff were aware of my current pain management and condition. I was very impressed with the standard of the hospital and all the staff. I was in hopital away from my home and this hosp[ital far outshines my local hospital , Dewsbury, which I consider to be very poor standard and was found to be the cause of having this illnes due to a previous surgical error made by Dewsbury hospital 3 years ago.

I would not hesitate to recommend this hospital and the standards of cleansiness, in paticular, were very very good. The food was also spot on, and all staff were encouraging and flexible in my eating patterns.

Overall nothing - very good.

I was very pleased with the result and care I received - thank you all

Response from Northern General Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Northern General Hospital.

We are delighted that you were pleased with the overall result of your care and that you felt that our staff were well informed and well organised. It also excellent to hear that you found the standards of cleanliness and food to be so high.