"Keep up the amazing work you do and thank you"

About: Freeman Hospital

This does not apply to me but rather to two family members who have had treatment at Freeman hospital I live in Sydney Australia so when my dad had a heart attack last year and had to be transferred from Carlisle to the Freemen for a pacemaker and stent insertion my family could not speak more highly of the care he was given whilst at the Freeman hospital.

Last week my little niece (a mere baby of around 9 months of age) had to undergo open heart surgery - my brother and his wife could not speak more highly of the treatment and care she recieved and the fact that she was discharged six days later and is doing so well is fantastic news.

So from me it is a big thank you to all the staff involved in their care : Cardiology unit and Paediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery unit being a nurse myself it is great to see that the NHS continues to deliver great health care.

Response from Freeman Hospital

Thank you for posting your very kind comments in respect of the service your family have experienced within the Cardiology unit and paediatric cardiothoracic surgery department at the Freeman Hospital.

As an organisation we aspire to the highest standards at all times and are delighted to get such feedback. Your comments have been passed onto the Departments involved, who will be encouraged by your kind remarks.