About: Leeds General Infirmary

The staff in A&E and CDU were kind, compassionate and professional - to me and other patients around me. The environment was clean and appropriate. I saw the staff were all bare below the elbow, all used point of care hand gel and communicated with genuine interst in the individual. They showed team work that included the patient. Despite it being a late night on a Friday, the atmosphere was calm and controlled. They made me feel as though i was in safe hands. Thank you, even in the face of all the financial challenges you face you came through and delivered a fantactic service.

Nothing they were fantastic!

When it comes to CIP's can the decision makers please keep these fantastic front line staff safe (without them you will be nothing)

Response from Administrative Support Assistant, NHS Leeds

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent positive experience of A&E at the LGI. In particular, I was pleased to learn that you found the staff kind and professional as well as the environment clean. We will pass on your comments to the staff concerned.

Thank you once again for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience.