"very good hospital"

About: Darlington Memorial Hospital

my grandad is in dmh for the 2nd time in 4 months after being in coranary care and ITU and on several wards this hospital does not get the rewards it should do... The nurses staff and doctors on coranary care wer 100% and i would also say the same for the very professional staff on ITU and also HDU they work there best to give the best service and they do a great job. I would like to thank you all on behalf of myself my grandad and my family... They work very hard and do a fab job...

The car park

Response from Darlington Memorial Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback from your visit to Darlington Memorial Hospital in 2011. Unfortunately, at the time you shared your feedback, we were unable to respond. If you would like to discuss your previous comments please contact us. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774