"Exemplary service from a dedicated team"

About: James Paget University Hospital

My husabnd attended the stroke clinic following a minor stroke. Suffering from Parkinson's disease, he was extremely apprehensive. From the moment we arrived we were treated with patience and kindness by every member of staff we came into contact with. In the waiting area we were welcomed warmly and courteously by a member of the team who explained clearly the order of procedures which would take place, reassuring us that if they had difficulty in following the directions, we would be escorted for blood tests, ECS and CT scans etc.

My husband was first fully examined by the doctor in charge, who showed care and patience, enabling him to confidently manage all the necessary tests in order to confirm the diagnosis.

Completing the tests took about 3 hours during which time my husband required his medication for Parkinson's. His treatment was exemplary. Each member of staff he came into contact with was delightful, kind, helpful and patient. We both convey our sincere thanks.

Nothing further would have improved his treatment that day.

Fully satisfied.

Response from James Paget University Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to log your comments. These have been passed to the team.