About: The Royal London Hospital

i was sent to A&E by my gp when i was checked in at reception was called within 10 mins and taken to majors and was seen by doctor almost straight away the doctor and the 2 nurses who looked after me were excellent and explained everything that was happening to me.from A&E i was transeferred to cambridge ward then the next day to millward ward the nurses on both wards were excellent and looked after me brilliantly the wards were very clean and could not think of a single thing that i could complain about.

from the reception in A&E to being admitted onto the wards all of the staff i met were professional and kind

Response from The Royal London Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback on the care your received from our nurses and doctors in the Accident and Emergency Department at The Royal London Hospital in January.

We are please to hear that you found staff to be kind and professional and the ward environments to be excellent and clean. Your kind comments will be passed onto the relevant team. They will very much appreciate your praise thank you !