"If it wasn’t for TTP I would still be out there using"

About: Ashley House / Substance Misuse Service

I am a client of TTP (trust the process) I am currently in pre-contemplation group receiving treatment for addiction. I have been with the service for almost a year now and even though I have had my ups and downs TTP has definitely benefited and made my life more manageable.

I have struggled with addiction for over two decades and if it wasn’t for TTP I would still be out there using. I have learnt a lot about myself due to the tutors at TTP, things that I have buried deep inside myself for years.

Even though I am still learning my life is now is a life I am not just existing. I feel quite a bit for the people losing their jobs in TTP as they have all helped me so much. I would like to thank them from the bottom of my heart.

Response from John Deane, Addaction recovery team manager, Addaction We have made a change

I am pleased to say that the staff you have been working with in ashley house have remained in post thanks to the hard work and dedication of the commissioners and all the other providers in ashley house.

well done on the hard work and effort you have put into your on going recovery