"Nothing to worry about if you are..."

About: Princess Alexandra Hospital (Harlow)

Being admitted as a casualty patient, from the moment I arrived via ambulance I was treated promptly and with respect. The advice given once my injury had been diagnosed was spot on and I was immediately offered a bed in Kingsmoor Ward. I was made welcome and treated with the utmost dignity during my week there following surgery. The staff were, without exception, helpful, courteous and friendly. The ward was always spotless. I was visited by the surgeon who performed my operation and kept informed of my progress via the house doctor. Even the food was okay provided you kept things simple. On the whole, I have no complaints whatsoever with my treatment and care at Princess Alexandra and in particular Kingsmoor ward.

The food, but then I expect that can be said of any NHS facility.

Given that I was there for reasons I would prefer not to have happened, the experience thereafter was not at all bad and I would recommend the hospital.

Response from Princess Alexandra Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent attendance at our hospital, we are pleased you had a pleasant experience.

We strive towards constantly improving our services. Your feedback is much appreciated.