"Would thoroughly recommend the Manor..."

About: Manor Hospital

I attended the hospital to have an operation under general anaesthetic. Whilst there, the staff were more than helpful, friendly and professional at all times. Following the op, the Consultant confirmed the outcome and explained what would happen next, however after the general anaethestic, I was tired and didnt really understand the implications of what I was being told. I decided to return to the hospital the next day to gain a better understanding however as the ward (ward 26) I was on was closed, I was advised to speak with another member of staff on a different ward (23). Again the member of staff was more than accommodating and explained everything to me.

Please pass on my thank you to the Consultant and nurses on wards 26 and 23

Response from Manor Hospital

Thank you for posting your feedback. I’m glad to hear that you were happy with the care and support you had from our staff during your stay. Your feedback has been passed to the teams on ward 26 and 23. Thank you for taking the time to post your comment, all feedback is very valuable to us and it’s great to hear from people who have had a good experience using our services.

Kathryn Halford