"I would like more food for lunch and dinner"

About: Specialised services / Ravenswood House

I am a resident at the Malcolm Faulk ward. I would like you to give me more food for when I come down for lunch and dinner. I have noticed that some of the canteen staff give little portions. Thank you.

I also feel we should be able to smoke when we come down for a break at the coffee shop. Thank you

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us this feedback. I am sorry if you think the portions given for lunch and dinner are too small. I will now forward this concern and your comment about smoking arrangements during break time to the service manager at Ravenswood. A more detailed response from them will then be posted on this website in the next few days.

Response from Consumer Experience and Engagement Officer, Consumer Experience and Engagement Team, Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust We are preparing to make a change

The Service Manager for this site has given the following response:

I will ask the kitchen supervisor to discuss with the catering staff how they should be mindful of the food portions and the needs of service users at mealtimes.