"I attended a routine check up by my..."

About: Charles Clifford Dental Hospital

I attended a routine check up by my dentist in March and was put on the referal list to visit the hospital after the dentist notice an enlarged mole on my lip.

I attended my appointment at the Charles Clifford on time and saw a consultant a month later the same consultant removed a possible cancerous swelling from my lip. Just over a month after that I saw the main consultant who I am to see in another six months to make sure there's no further action required.

All in all an excellent service to date and special thanks to everyone envolved.

The main consultants explanation could have been made more layman friendly.

Response from Charles Clifford Dental Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at Charles Clifford Dental Hospital. We are pleased to hear that you found our services to be excellent, and your kind comments will be passed on to the staff at Charles Clifford.

Thank you for raising the point about the explanation given by the consultant. We aim to ensure that all patients are given information that they can understand and raise this with staff at Charles Clifford.