"Impressed with Halewood walk-in centre"

About: Knowsley NHS Walk-in Centre, Halewood

Whilst taking a shower one early morning, I found a rash which needed checking as soon as possible.

I must say, I was really impressed with the Halewood Walk-In centre which I attended. The receptionist was very pleasant and helpful. I was only kept waiting a few minutes. The nurse who saw me was excellent.

Everywhere was spotless clean and am glad to have this facility right at my door step for my use.

Response from Jacqui Sellek, Pals Co-ordinator, Knowsley Integrated Provider Services

Thank you very much for the very pleasant and positive comments you have made about our service in Halewood as our aim is always to provide a quality service. We are delighted that your visit to the Halewood Walk in Centre was a good experience and that you are pleased to have this facility close to home.

I will feed back your kind comments to the frontline staff on reception and also to the walk in centre nurses who I am sure will appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of our service with us.