"I have been avery satisfied patient over..."

About: Lincoln County Hospital

I have been avery satisfied patient over the last 30 years when using this hospital, no more so when my Grandson was recently rushed into County Hospital with serious injuries following a cycling accident.

He was treated brilliantly in dificult circumstances and quickly transfered to the intensive care unit at Queens Medical specialst brain unit Nottingham.

The Ambulance staff and the Anethatist that accompanied him the ambulance deserve a medal!!

I am in no doubt that his life was saved by this hospital and his speedy recovery, although steady but gradual due to the brain damage, is due to their shilfull and prompt action.

Top marks!

More comfortable head restraints simular to the ones used at Queens Medical Centre.

Thank you for leaving your feedback here though I am very sorry we are responding so long afterwards. We have just recently developed a process for reading and responding to stories and felt it important to track back through older postings too - even after such a time they are still valuable to us.

Your comments about such good care over a long period of time are very telling and good to hear and especially when you are confident that your loved ones will receive good care to is a real measure of achievement. Thank you again - and whilst my response is some 2 years late I do still hope your grandson made a good recovery.