"The hospital was very clean in ..."

About: Charing Cross Hospital

The hospital was very clean in all areas I stayed in, and all the staff that cared for me were not only professional and knowledgable, but also friendly and caring which extended from the doctors, nurses, students, etc. I had the pleasure to meet. For my tests and treatment the doctors were very thorough in determining the cause of my condition, and I was impressed by the equipment available in the hospitals. Everything that I needed was in the same building, so I didn't need to be transferred to other hospitals for my x-ray, ct scans, ultrasounds, mri, etc. I'm glad this is my local hospital and I think the hospital is something to be proud of.

I was brought in by ambulance to A & E with cardiac issues, and I was given a bed to stay in and made comfortable by the staff. there was quite a wait between visits from doctors. Understandable given it was a friday night, but the only negative point during my week long stay at the hospital.

Response from Charing Cross Hospital

We are pleased to learn that you received good quality care and were satisfied with hospital services. Thank you for your comments.