"The professional care that I received ..."

The professional care that I received on 3rd December from the nurse at your Minor Injury section.

She was well informed, caring, helpful, told me all I needed to know. One in a million.

The waiting time -almost 1 hr. The other nurse seemed to be wasting a lot of time inbetween seeing patients.

Parking could be cheaper. I visited the hospital NOT out of free choice but because of an accident.

I had to pay £4.80 which is almost as expensive as Heathrow (which I DO visit at free choice).

Response from Queen Marys Hospital (roehampton)

Thank you for your feedback.

We have passed your kind comments on the staff to senior managers - I'm sorry that you had to wait such a long time but due to the fact that it is a "walk-in" service, the Minor Injuries Unit can have unpredictable waiting times (though much shorter than what you would experience in an A&E). We understand that this can then have an impact on the total parking fees that you have to pay as a result.

If you would like to contact us to follow up your concerns, please get in touch with our confidential Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 020 8487 6322 or pals@wpct.nhs.uk.