"They all made me feel so relaxed ..."

About: BMI the Cavell Hospital

They all made me feel so relaxed on the morning of my keyhole surgery on my knee that I fell asleep. They had to wake me up in order to take me to the operating theatre and then put me to sleep again!! The Anaesthetist and I had a little laugh about it..

Absulately Nothing.

Everything was perfectly timed. My Consultant, the Anaesthetist, the Nurses all came to see me prior to my operation. They all informed me what was to happen and was treated with respect.

After the operation, again the Nurses, the Physiotherapist and the Doctor came to see me and explained everything to me.

The hospital environment was fantastic.

The follow-up appointment with my Consultant was arranged prior to my leaving the hospital. The communication was excellent.

Response from BMI the Cavell Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we will pass on your kind comments to the team. BMI Healthcare is passionate about care, we aim to create a relaxed environment where you can focus on recuperating as quickly as possible. We always endeavour to improve wherever we can, and ensure BMI Healthcare remains a leader in patient care and outcomes.