"Outside: Very clean and loads ..."
About: Spire Roding Hospital Spire Roding Hospital Ilford IG4 5PZ
Posted by Jas
What I liked
Outside: Very clean and loads of free parking.
- Fresh flowers - changed even though they still looked fresh!
- Wide selection of newspapers and magazines
- Clean, and very quiet
- Free tea and coffee, served with cups and saucers.
- I got a bad back, and was able to see a consultant in orthopedics within TWO DAYS of my GP's referral
- Onsite: X-rays, blood tests, MRI scans, physiotherapy - it's got everything.
- I had x-rays taken and got to see my consultant, with the results, within 15 minutes. I waited as long as it took the fixer to dry on the films. Fantastic. I had to wait 6 weeks at an NHS hospital for the results of previous xrays. Can you imagine my joy at getting results, with an explanation, immediately.
- The physiotherapist I saw there was the best I've ever seen - and I have seen quite a few privately in the past. Extremely knowledgeable, a credit to his profession. The absolute best I have ever seen. I have had a string of guesses and misdiagnoses, and he got straight in there with the right diagnosis and fantastic treatment. I was about to give up my job because of my back, but he gave me a lot of support and encouragement, and I am delighted to say I am still doing my job.
Appointments: I was delighted with the fact that I was able to get an appointment after hours or before work.