"Excellent service from Nhs"

About: Queen Elizabeth University Hospital Glasgow / Heart conditions Scottish Ambulance Service / Emergency Ambulance

My husband was ill on Christmas day. The paramedics arrived in 10 mins, taken right into ward. They were brilliant as were all doctors nurses and all other staff. Thanks to Cardiology ward for their expert care

Response from Martin Esposito, Patient Experience Manager, Corporate Affairs and Engagement Department, Scottish Ambulance Service

Dear Bage,

I was really sorry to hear that your husband became unwell on Christmas day. However, I was pleased to read your praise for all of the staff involved in his care. We do work closely with our other NHS colleagues to try and ensure a joined up approach to care and it is great to read that it worked well for your husband.

I do hope that he is recovering well and on behalf of the Scottish Ambulance Service, please pass on my best wishes to him.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Take care

Martin.

• Bage thinks this response is helpful

Response from Lisa Ramsay, Patient Experience Public Involvement Team Support, NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde

Dear Bage

Thank you for taking the time to post on Patient Opinion. I am sorry to read that your husband was ill on Christmas Day. Thank you for your kind words about the care your husband received at the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital. I will ensure your feedback is shared with the staff, they will be delighted to receive your praise.

I hope your husband is now recovering well.

Best wishes