"Span is giving me more and more confidence"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Adult mental health (inpatient)

I come to Span and I do IT, English, Maths and I do other course here as well.

If it wasn't for Span I wouldn't be where I am today. This place is giving me more and more confidance. Everytime I come here I am getting qualifications.

I suffer from depression and I have a personality disorder. I met my IT (Tutor) when I was in highbury hospital in Bullwell two years ago and I have been coming ever since.

Tim, he is very very understanding and very supportive he gives his time to help you. If this place would close down I would not get the qualifications that I would not get a job which I want to go back to work in a few years time.

Response from Julie Grant, Head of Communications, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

I am so glad that SPAN is able to support you in the way you describe. It sounds as though you have your recovery in hand and know where you want the future to take you, this is great news and of course we wish you well in your continued recovery.

Thank you for your comments. We are always pleased to receive feedback, with positive comments we can rejoice in doing things well, whilst negative feedback helps us look at areas in need of development.

Tim wood