"Prostate cancer"

My husband had surgery for prostate cancer in October 2015. We were very impressed with the quality of care he received at the Q.E. At such a frightening time it was so good to be given as much time as we wanted to talk through the whole process. The Consultant was brilliant as were all the medical team. My husband was monitored throughout the night after the op and Doctor called for when necessary. Ward was clean and welcoming, my husband was soon moved into a private room. After all the horror stories about the NHS is was so good to find such kind, compassionate, caring staff doing their best despite the pressures they are under. Thank you so much NHS and Q.E.

Response from Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham

Thank you for taking the time to feed back about your husband’s experience under the Urology Team at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham. We are delighted to hear that you both found your experience to be so positive, your kind words have been forwarded to the senior staff so they can share them with their team members. Feedback like this is greatly valued as staff love to hear they have made such a positive difference.

If you would like to provide any further feedback about your experience please visit the hospital webpage www.uhb.nhs.uk/yourviews