I would be embarrassed to admit I worked there. What can I say?. They cancel and change appointments every time. The doctors use your consultation time to ask you about your address and date of birth while very slowly typing this out. Every time I walk out in distress- which never bothers them. They never chase anything up and I get the impression that no one cares about me. My mental health has suffered immensely through my treatment there, if you can call it that. I have told them potential y dangerous things, and they type up a sanitized version which enables them to ignore me more.

Response from Northcroft Hospital

We are sorry to hear of your recent experience with our services at Northcroft. We would like to take an opportunity to offer you further support regarding this issue.

We want all patients to have the best possible care at every appointment and would be grateful if you could take the time to call our Customer Relations/PALS team on Freephone 0800 953 0045 so that they can take a few more details. We would also like to check that you receive the support that you need at this time.