"Thank you"

About: Hinchingbrooke Hospital / Maternity

I recently gave birth to my son Reuben (10/10/16) on the labour ward and I cannot thank the staff on this ward enough for there amazing support throughout everything. Unfortunately my labour wasn't as straight forward as I would have liked, I must mention that in particular one member of staff on the labour wards care towards myself and my partner was outstanding. This midwife was the most amazing and patient person I've ever met and I know that without their support I wouldn't have been able to get through my labour. They honestly deserve a medal for their patience and care towards others. I must also mention that the doctor and the other midwife were also exceptional people who's care did not go unnoticed by myself, my partner and my mother in law. I really can't thank the labour and lilac ward enough for everything they did for my family, hinchingbrooke hospital truly are blessed to have such amazing people working for the NHS.

Response from Hinchingbrooke Hospital

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. It's great to hear about your experience and the safe arrival of your son Reuben.

We hope that you are both doing well and will of course pass on your thanks to the midwifery team.