"A new ticky ticky heart"

About: Blackpool Victoria Hospital / Cardiology

The wonderful cardiology team have made me better. The treatment I received the cardiac unit was absolutely exceptional. My heart is repaired and i can feel it beating so strongly. I feel amazing and just a few weeks after bypass surgery I am walking every day and increasing the distances. I have nothing but praise and admiration for these very special people. we are indeed fortunate to enjoy their talents. Thank you, each and every one. i am so appreciative. My grandson summed it up " Apple Granny you are warm again and smiling, you must be better"

Response from Andrew Heath, Lead in Patient Experience & Engagement, Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Judith

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at The Blackpool Teaching Hospitals. It is wonderful to read about such a positive outcome to what must have been a very stressful time for you. I hope that your Grandson’s Apple Granny continues to be warm and smiling and I know that when the teams in Cardiac read about your experience they will also feel that way too.

Thank you once more and I wish you a continued recovery.

Andrew