"A big thank you ...."

About: Wishaw General Hospital / Care of the Elderly

After a 10 week stay at Wishaw General Hospital I would like to say a big Thank You to the team of Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy/Ward 11 (Stroke). Their dedication to their patients is constant. I can't thank them enough for all the help I received during recovery. Well Done!

I'm now at home and hope to continue to improve my strength and mobility.

Whilst I'm happy to be home I do miss your company!

Response from Claire Rae, Physiotherapy Lead, Wishaw General Hospital, NHS Lanarkshire

Dear Recovering Patient

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I am delighted to hear that you had a good experience with the physiotherapy team during your stay in ward 11. As you said the team are very dedicated and strive to ensure all patients recieve the upmost care. I will certainly pass on your thanks to them. I hope you're progress continues to go well at home.

Thanks again

Claire Rae

Physiotherapy Lead, Wishaw General Hospital

Response from Fiona Cross, Occupational Therapy Team Leader, Wishaw General Hospital, NHS Lanarkshire

Dear Recovering patient,

Thank you for your positive comments regarding the input your received in the stroke unit (Wd 11) from the Occupational therapy team.

I will pass on your thanks to the staff involved and your comment re their level of committment. I hope you have settled in well at home and your recovery is continuing,

Fiona Cross