"Concerned"

About: Rosie Hospital

Its with some regret that I write this review but feel it necessary to raise concerns about the significantly sub standard level of post natural care received by my partner between the 24/09 and 01/10/16, care which ranged from chaotic to shambolic.

At no point during this time wee your medical team were in control or managing my partners condition effeciently and effectively.

Given that the main crux of the extended stay was high blood pressure I am certain that the lack of communication, care, process management, empathy was a direct factor. This experience has been truly awful and soured what should have been a happy time. My partner and I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you further and in much greater detail.

Response from Rosie Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to share some of your feedback and please accept our apologies for the delay in responding to you. We are very sorry to hear of your experience on the Rosie Hospital, where you say staff lacked communication skills, care, management of their workload or empathy. We would certainly not expect this and we also would like to discuss this with you and your partner and investigate these concerns further. I would kindly ask that you contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on tel: 01223 216756 or via email: pals@addenbrookes.nhs.uk and they will be able to assist you further.

PALS