"Brilliant people"

About: University Dental Hospital

Had to attend the emergency clinic and was very impressed, seeing as I'm a very nervous patient I have to say huge respect to the staff from the receptionist to the dentist for treating me with respect and care, they put me at ease and explained things in words I could understand and took time to listen to my fears. Would totally recommend and big thank you to all of the staff there.

Response from Patient Experience Team, Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind comment complimenting our staff at the University Dental Hospital of Manchester. We were very pleased to read that you had a positive experience and that our staff were able to provide you with a high standard of care. We were especially pleased that you felt that you were treated with respect and that your care and treatment was explained in a way which was appropriate for you. It is always good to receive feedback which highlights the hard work and dedication of our staff. We will pass your feedback on to the Lead Nurse of the Emergency Dental Clinic so that it can be shared with the wider team.