"New twins."

About: Stoke Mandeville Hospital / Maternity

We have just had twins.

The twins were 6 weeks premature, resulting in a stay in the NICU. The staff, not just in the NICU but throughout the entirety of the hospital were fantastic and helpful. It has been a very stressful time (oxygen support, C section, Jaundice, Incubation) but the Nurses in particular in Ducklings and Cygnets have been absolutely amazing. Words cant express how thankful I am for people like them, they work so hard and so tirelessly to support people like us. Shamefully I dont know all of their names, and I developed funny names for them all in my head based around my thoughts on them and the little I knew (all nice I promise). But they were all to a person fantastic. They helped my little babies get bigger and stronger so that we could finally go home yesterday 27th September. And they did this whilst dealing with everyone elses poorly or premature babies, plus all of us annoying parents. They are superheros. The hospital is clean, tidy, organised and well run. But its the people that make it. Bless you all. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.