"Mental Health Employment Specialist"

About: North Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Without the help and support from this service I would not have managed to write a CV, get a work placement or gain interviews. This service is fantastic and hopefully with continued support and help I will improve even more to a point where hopefully I can be stronger. I still feel I have a long way to go but with thanks to the service I am in a better place considering where I have been and could be. I appreciate everything more than I can say.

Response from North Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Katie

Thank you for reviewing our services. We are very glad to hear that you have benefited from our Employment service and found the service of high quality. Thank you especially for the specific feedback about what the service helped you with – specific feedback is greatly valued by the team as it will enable them to evaluate their services and make improvements as necessary. We are thrilled to hear that the service has helped you continue on your path of recovery - that is exactly what we want to deliver.

I will pass your comments on to the team who I am sure will be very glad to hear your feedback and positive comments.

All the best for the future

Thomas Way, NEP Communications Account Executive