"Wonderful paramedics and Nurses"

About: Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust

I would like to thank the paramedics that came out to me at Millindreath (I was on holiday at the time) and took me to Plymouth hospital.

They were very patient with me, and totally professional. I am not allowed to mention names here, however they were brilliant and should be recognised for the excellent service they provided me.

They were very attentive, and showed a real caring nature thank you.

The nurse who took care of me in majors was wonderful and really caring, again no names.

They made sure I was comfortable, and did everything they could to make sure I was made comfortable when I was in pain.

Really attentive thank you.

I was really impressed with the care all of you took and although I was in a lot of pain, your understanding.

I really appreciate everything you did for me.

Response from Claire Jukes, Patient Experience Support, Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Sherry

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience of the care you received from the team in our Emergency Department. As we make every effort to provide the highest standard of care and treatment at all times, it was lovely to read your positive comments of praise about our staff and also the paramedic team who came out to you.

I will ensure a copy of your post is shared with the teams involved in your care. Comments of support and thanks are so important to our staff and I know they will be very grateful to read your positive comments.

I hope you are feeling much better now and enjoyed the rest of your holiday.

With best wishes