"Very pleased"

About: Good Hope Hospital / Maternity care

Had to be induced 2 weeks ago, and can't thank enough to all the staff. The midwife never left my side, and was great, explaining everything and doing their best to help me deliver my son. Sadly, had to go for a c-section, and all the team was amazing. Doctors, assistants, nurse in charge, midwife, everyone. All of them, between jokes, laughs, tests, my son arrived safely. Thanks to this wonderfull team. Thank you so much for all that you have done for us. Keep the good work. :)

Dear Anonymous

Firstly may I congratulate you on the safe arrival of your baby son.

Thank you for taking the time out to provide your feedback and thanks to the clinical and midwifery team that looked after you during your labour and delivery.

I'm so pleased to read that you feel the team were supportive and caring throughout your time in hospital. I'm sure it was a shock to have to proceed to a caesarean section but mummy and baby safety are always paramount!

I will ensure that your kind comments are highlighted to our Lead Midwife for Patient Experience so that your feedback can be communicated to all of the Obstetric Team at Good Hope Hospital who work very hard to provide a positive patient experience, often under difficult circumstances and pressures. Feedback such as yours gives our staff a great boost!

Again my sincere congratulations to you and your family on your new addition and thank you once again for providing your feedback, it is very important to us.

Kindest regards