"I guess no one plans to be in ..."

About: Salisbury District Hospital

I guess no one plans to be in hospital but at least if you are waiting for an operation, you sort of plan. With me it was a shock as I fell and broke 2 ribs.Right from the start I felt at ease and I cannot praise the ambalance crew highly enough (It was in the middle of the night)

I was admitted to Britford Ward and I must say a huge thank you to all the staff and I mean all.

I cannot praise the sister and her team enough. She and her staff were and are, remarkable in their attention to every detail and my care and comfort. Unfortunately I do not remember all of those names that cared for me but I do hope they are made aware of my comments.

The catering staff were all so very understanding and helpful.

A big thank you to all concerned.

So before anyone complains about the N.H.S. just take a step back and try to imagin how hard it is for all the staff that care for us, from porters to consultants, nurses and cleaning staff. To you all, thank you so much.

Response from Salisbury District Hospital

Dear Mr. Kellock

Many thanks for writing these kind comments about your recent stay in Salisbury District Hospital. Your message has been shared with the teams who were involved in your care as it is important for staff to know our patients appreciate the work that they do.

We hope that you are recovering well from your fall, and thank you once again for taking the time to feed back your comments.