"Excellent staff during scan at Wishaw General"

About: Wishaw General Hospital / X-rays and Scans

I cannot speak highly enough about the quality of service delivered by the staff team when attending Wishaw General. I was taken promptly and was welcomed with a cheery smile and a friendly and informative approach by Kirsty. This was continued with my introduction to Lynn Marie, the radiographer, who explained all aspects clearly, completing a scan and internal scan as sensitively as possible- a real star. Her calm, caring approach shone through. Lynn D was keen to hear feedback and obviously nurtured a high quality service. Excellent service- would be great if all patients were able to receive such high quality of care as delivered by the fabulous team I saw today.

Response from Eddie McGoldrick, Head of Profession, Radiography Services, NHS Lanarkshire

Dear DIL4

Thank you for getting in touch. It is nice to get positive feedback on the service that we provide to patients. I will pass your kind words on to the Site Lead Radiographer at Wishaw General Hospital to share with the staff. I am sure they will be delighted by your praise.