"results of bronchoscopy /Endoscopy Dept (not..."

About: City General Hospital

I post this a few weeks ago :results of a bronchoscopy

Hello. I had a bronchoscopy the 26th of may and I thought I will receive a letter with the results . I come from the practice where I have my GP to see if they have any news . They told me they have a letter with no results ,just what happened the 26 in a lot of medical terms . I have to precise that I am not often home because I am live in carer then I was waiting for a letter or a call from the practice but more from you . Tomorrow I have an apointment with a nurse practitioner and I hope I will have more information . A the practice they are not sure the GP read the letter ........................... Regards

Visited in May 2016. Posted on 04 August 2016 someone contacted me saying they have 8 days to give me an answer ;today was the D day . But they said they have nothing and they are still waiting for an answer .

I had the exam the 26 of may :don't you think it is a shame ?

Response from City General Hospital

I am sorry to hear that you had still not received your bronchoscopy results and hope that this will be cleared up when you see the nurse practitioner tomorrow. If you still have concerns following your appointment please don't hesitate to call in at the PALS department where a member of staff will be happy to support you.

Kind Regards