"Thanking you from our Heart"

About: Royal Hospital for Children (Glasgow) / Ophthalmology

(as a parent/guardian),

My daughter have an eye cataract surgery on Royal Hospital for children at Glasgow(Govan). All the procedure gone well under the supervision of the surgeon Dr. Pedro Gonzalez..but unfortunately her heart beat gone up! ! . she had been in a critical care unit..oh my God, me and her mom loose our level! but they treated our LITTLE DREAM AS MUCH THEY CAN! all critical entire team was done their job from their heart! Miracle my daughter still can scold me! Especially Thanks to Dr. Pedro Gonzalez, Anesthetics, paediatric Consultant and Kristy(staff nurse), Claire(staff nurse)...we will highly Respected these two girls and entire Royal Hospital For Children Day Surgery Govan Glasgow...Thanking you from our Heart.........

Response from Coral Brady, Business & Admin Manager, Women & Children's Services, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde

Dear miracle234,

Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback.

Your comments have been passed on to all of the staff concerned who were delighted that your daughter is recovering well. It's always very reassuring when a wee one is well enough to scold their parent!

Thank you again, we've really welcomed you getting in touch.

Coral Brady