"Grateful for all the input and advice"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Mental Health Services for Older People – Community (City)

(as a staff member posting for a carer/relative),

"The Occupational Therapy Services became involved with my partner and myself because my partner was struggling with certain chores that resulted in his frustration and anxiety.

During Simon's visits he gave me strategies to put in to place which have greatly improved my partners independence.

He can no longer function as he did but with Simon's help he can now complete certain parts of the original tasks.

I feel that I am now more able to support my partner at the appropriate level and we are both very grateful for all the input and advice. "

Response from Emma Hutton, Community Services Manager, Mental Health Services for Older People, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Thanks for telling us about your experience of our service, its great to hear that our specialist occupational therapist has been able to work with you to improve the independence of your family member and offer you the support and advice that you needed.

Its lovely to hear such positive feedback.