"Wonderful hospital"

About: Royal Brompton Hospital

I was taken to the RBH in April when my local hospital discovered a split aorta. I am sixty nine years of age and had never spent a night in hospital. All the staff including Doctors, Nurses are in my experience are the best you could get. They saved my life, nothing was too much trouble. I saw for myself how hard they work, with always a smile. If all hospitals reach this standard within the NHS, we are all in very safe hands. A big thank you to everyone which seems very inadequate to me who is back at home leading a near normal life.

Response from Royal Brompton Hospital

Dear John,

We’re delighted that your experience at Royal Brompton was such a positive one. Our specialist cardiac doctors, nurses and other professionals pride themselves on providing world class care and treatment, and they’ll be very happy to read your comments. Our teams work extremely hard to make sure our patients receive the best possible treatment for their condition and are treated with respect, dignity and courtesy and involved in decisions about their care. It’s fantastic to hear your recovery is going well, and we wish you all the best for the future.