"Absolutely discussing"

About: Stepping Hill Hospital / Accident and emergency

I was at stepping hill hospital with my uncle ah he was took there after a car accident there was patients sat on floor wat ng to be seen in corridors getting blood took n blood pressure taken whilst sat in the corridors it was absolute discuss I seen a man die in front of me there was no priversy for patients wat so ever my uncles been there 2days now with a shattered leg and still in bad pain and still waiting to be treated

Response from Stepping Hill Hospital

I am so sorry to hear of your experience when you attended our Accident and Emergency Department recently.

Unfortunately, we have been experiencing a high demand on our emergency services and our Emergency Department team are working hard to ensure that patients receive good care and treatment when they attend.

I have passed your comments to the Matron and Business group who manage the department and we will continue to look into ways we can manage the current situation.

If you would like to discuss your experience in more detail so that we can carry out a full investigation, please contact me on 0161 419 4353.

Patient and Customer Sevices Manager