"Lovely staff"

About: Lister Hospital / Gynaecology

Been discharged by the treatment centre today for a minor surgery and thought I'd write a review before I fall asleep. I came in very nervous but the anaesthetists and consultant were all very reassuring and understanding. The nurses that looked after me before and after were lovely; I especially appreciated the humour from the folks that led me to the theatre, I needed it! I have had a few appointments related to this problem including gynaecology and phlebotomy (I think) and the treatment centre and everyone I have encountered has been professional and very caring (thank you to the nurse who held my hand during my first gynaecology appointment). At each appointment, I wasn't left waiting for too long even when things seemed really busy. Each area I ended up in looked very clean and organised. Thank you for everything guys. PS. I am missing an hour or so of this afternoon; if I was annoying, I'm very sorry.

Response from Lister Hospital

Thank you for your wonderful review. We're glad that our staff at the treatment centre made you fee at ease. We'll be passing your feedback on to the team, we're sure that they'd be pleased to hear it.