"Cardiac and Stroke units, A&E, consultations,..."

About: Queen Alexandra Hospital / Cardiology

As you can see from the above I have experienced many visits to QA over the past few years and only have great things to say about them. They monitored my failing heart valve for a couple of years before planning surgery at a time of the year of my choosing. Cardioversion following AF and cardiac after care and monitoring. Subsequent TIA's and 3 strokes were dealt with as an in patient and a full recovery made. It is now 17 months since the heart op and 11 months since I have been able to drive again. I am much better than I was before, and still improving. There is no doubt that I would not be here now had it not been for such a professional team. Great people in QA. Thank you.

Response from Debra Johns, Patient Experience Officer, Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear David

Thank you for taking the time to leave your very kind words with us. We are so glad that you had such a positive experiences at Queen Alexandra Hospital. Please be assured that I will share your comments with the teams involved who will pleased to receive such positive feedback.

May I take this opportunity to wish you all the best in the future.

Kind regards.