"After Painful Kidney Stones (Mr Potter)"

About: Leicester General Hospital / Urology

I was admitted on the 2nd of September into a very busy ward 21, the staff despite being 1.20 am were on hand to make my arrival planned and comfortable. It felt like a very joined up experience. I was seen by a doctor quickly and my pain was managed effectively and left to sleep. When the consultant arrived the next day their manner was great, explaining the carries options, I was discharged the next day. The ward was clean, the food was great with loads of choice. A special mention to the nurses and NA's who looked after me, there attention and care was the best, I think a few gold medals for them. I am not one for back patting as I believe it is someone's job in hospitals to give great care, however this was a very good experience for me from what was a very traumatic few days. So thanks LGH please keep up the great work and Management take note, its the folks on the ground who make the place great, keep supporting and helping them its important.

Response from Leicester General Hospital

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are delighted to hear that all aspects of your care were excellent. We hope you are recovering well and will pass on your feedback to the team involved where it will be much appreciated.

Kind regards,