"A true blessing"

I have visited the QE a few times in the last few years and can't esteem the staff there enough.... I don't know how anyone could complain about a free, fantastic service like you get from this awsome hospital...... Its so modern, staff are sooooooo helpful and I still feel suprised that it's all given free to us, what a blessing........ Every time I've been the staff have been really good, going well above the call of duty and it's so clean and spacious............. I've suffered Venus ulcers on and off for years and the staff have always been very polite and professional when deciding/administering my treatment,

I always come away with a grateful heart for the service provided and want to thank the QE for the invaluable service it provides and for the thorough care it's dedicated staff provide..... Thankyou, thankyou, thank you!

Response from Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham

Dear Mason

Thank you for taking the time to feed back about your experience in the Emergency Department at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham. We are delighted to receive your kind words which really make a difference to our staff who always strive to deliver an excellent patient experience.

Your feedback has been forwarded to the senior staff for this department who will share it with their team members; you will have made their day.

If you would like to provide any further feedback about your experience please visit the hospital webpage www.uhb.nhs.uk/yourviews