"Clinic in Victoria Hospital"

About: Victoria Hospital / Gastroenterology Victoria Hospital / Trauma & orthopaedics

I have to attend various clinics in Victoria Hospital and just wanted to say how much I appreciate the staff in them.

I have recently attended Endocrinology, Gastro and Orthopaedic clinics and in each I was treated as an individual and my opinions listened to and addressed.

We tend to complain or compliment on our time as an inpatient but not about out patient clinics. So thank you to all the pleasant caring staff you are doing just great!

Response from Louise Ewing, Patient Relations Manager, NHS Fife

Dear Granny

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experiences of attending various out patient clinics. It is great to hear that you have consistently been treated well by staff, who have taken the time to listen to you. Providing care which focuses on what matters to the individual is exactly what we are aiming to achieve and it sounds like the staff in the Out Patient Department got this spot on. I will be delighted to share your feedback with the team, which I know will be gratefully received by them. Thanks again for taking the time to give your feedback, we value it hugely.

Kind Regards

Louise Ewing

• Granny thinks this response is helpful